In the mood to add some seriously chic twinkle to your tips? Try this quick and easy nail art tutorial. It’s so simple, you could even do it on your lunch break!
1. Paint your nails with a quick drying base coat.
2. Then, paint each nail with black varnish. Wait at least 5 – 10 minutes for the polish to fully dry.
3. Cut out two pieces of sticky tape and apply one piece at the tip of the nail and another to the lower half of the nail, leaving out a thin strip towards the top of the nail (as pictured above).
4. Paint the blank stripe with metallic gold varnish and then rip the two pieces of tape off quickly to create a defined line.
5. Once dry, apply a top coat for a glossy finish.
PRO TIP: You can also add a stripe across your nail using adhesive nail wraps. Simply cut out the stripes and apply to each nail. You can get nail stickers from your local cosmetics store or pharmacy.
❤ Kristina xo
Ps. In a beauty fix and need some advice? Or maybe you want to suggest a story idea? Drop me a line! email@example.com