When I got a glimpse of this two-tone trend, I was beside myself with beauty-infused excitement. Sure, the ombre lip has been around for ages but that doesn’t mean it’s going away. And despite being a little OTT, it’s the best way to pep up a pout. Plus, it makes a great conversation-starter! So screw the rules and don this bold pucker loudly and proudly. Here’s how:
1. Start your ombre look right! Prep your lips with a scrub like Fresh Sugar Lip Polish. Apply on the lips and lightly massage away dull skin. Leave on for 5 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water
2. Next, apply the darker lipstick such as Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick in Mesmerize (a hot pink shade) to the middle of your lower lip and smudge with top lip.
3. Apply a lip colour several shades lighter than your darker hue like Korres Mango Butter Lipstick in Frost Pink (which is a nudey pink) to the centre of the lip and blot both shades together lightly to create the shade transition effect.
4. Add a touch of clear Paul & Joe Clear Lip Gloss over the top to seal all your handiwork into place.
5. Finish with a teensy bit of highlighter around the cupid’s bow of your kissers to truly make your pout pop.
Fun, fun, fun!
❤ Kristina xo
Ps. In a beauty fix and need some advice? Or maybe you just want to chat all things beauty? Drop me a line! email@example.com.
Or, if you’re in the mood for some eye candy, come and see what I’ve been Pinning over at www.pinterest.com/freshdiscover. Better yet – join us on Facebook for more beauty fun www.facebook.com/freshfragrances. And for plain old fun, come and follow us on Instagram – @freshdiscoverbeauty – & Twitter @fresh_fragrances