I lurrrrrrrve chevron talons! They’re so chic, flirty and fun like a Missoni cushion or printed beach throw-over. Whether you sport a feature nail or get a full flown mani resplendent in these fashion-forward designs, chevron will have never looked so rad.
GET THE LOOK
1. Start with your base colour (white always looks fab!). Paint on several coats to get thorough coverage.
2. Using miniature scissors, cut lots of small, little zig zag strips out of scotch tape. Make sure you wait until your polish is totally dry before you put tape on it.
3. Stick the strip to your hand a few times to get most of the stickiness off before you press it to your nail.
4. Use tweezers to press the strips firmly onto the nail, leaving gaps between each one.
5. Apply one coat of your second colour over the tape. Allow to dry and then apply a second coat.
6. While your polish is still wet, carefully take your tape off to create your chevron silhouettes.
7. Paint on your top coat and you’re done!
Press play to see another way of creating the uber cool chevron mani.
❤ Kristina xo
Ps. In a beauty fix and need some advice? Or maybe you just want to chat about all things pretty? Drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you’re in the mood for some eye candy, come and see what I’ve been Pinning over at www.pinterest.com/freshdiscover. Better yet – join me on Facebook for more beauty fun www.facebook.com/freshfragrances. And for a plain old good time, come and follow us on Instagram – @freshdiscoverbeauty – & Twitter@fresh_fragrances.