TGIF! It’s almost the weekend which means it’s time to set aside your office-appropriate makeup in favour of a more bold and glamorous look. The star of the show? A blue winged liner! Yes, you heard correctly. This runway trend can easily be fused with your weekend (or dancefloor) attire. Here’s how:
2) Draw a fine line of electric blue eyeliner onto the top lid.
3) Shade in silver eye pencil on the inner corners of the eyes.
4) Apply blue mascara on the lash tips only: try applying with a fan brush.
5) Define the brows with powder or a pencil.
6) Lightly highlight down the center of nose & above the cupid’s bow.
6) Brush some soft rose blush across the cheek bones.
7) Finish with a lip balm.
1. Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Color in # 01 Lovely Rose, $49, 2. NARS Illuminator – Laguna, $45, 3. Becca Luminous Skin Colour Tinted Moisturiser SPF 25+, $64, 4. Estee Lauder Shimmering Powder – Pearl, $47, 5. Jane Iredale Super Shape Me Eyebrow Kit, $93, 6. Korres Soft Eyeliner Pencil in # 5S Silver, $10, 7. Yves St Laurent Dessin Du Regard Waterproof Long Lasting Eye Pencil in No. 9 Azure Blue, $39, 8. L’Occitane Shea Butter Organic Moisturizing Lip Balm, $20, 9. Yves St Laurent Dessin Du Regard Waterproof Long Lasting Eye Pencil in No. 9 Azure Blue, $39
Would you wear a blue winged liner?
❤ Kristina xo
PS. In a beauty fix and need some advice? Or maybe you just want to chat about all things pretty? Drop me a line: email@example.com. Or, if you’re in the mood for some eye candy, come and see what I’ve been Pinning over at www.pinterest.com/freshdiscover. Better yet – join me on Facebook for more beauty fun www.facebook.com/freshfragrances. And for a plain old good time, come and follow Fresh on Instagram – @freshdiscoverbeauty – & Twitter@fresh_fragrances.