I am so obsessed with sporting a winged liner at all times. Be it a sleek and simple line to an outrageously eye-catching design, I think nothing beats a purr-fect cat’s eye for a daytime or nighttime look.
And thanks to the below tutorial, you’ll be able to whip up a perfect winged liner that’s impossible not to notice. Meow.
Image | Pinterest
1. Keep your eyes relaxed and slightly open to making lining easy. Next, using a black liquid liner (I love Lancome Liner Design Graphic Precision Eye Liner in Noir Sensuel), gently drag the pen tip along your upper lashline starting from the top inner corner of your eye toward the outer corner of your eye. Follow the natural shape of your eye and try to line the ink as close to the lashes as possible. For a thick line, press the pen down firmly.
2. To create the cat’s flick, draw a thin diagonal line that strays just beyond the outer corner of the eye (at a 45 degree angle). As an indication, the liner should go upwards towards where the eyebrow ends.
3. Now keeping the eye you’re drawing on closed (and the other open, obvi), put your pointer finger on your brow bone and slightly pull your lid upward so your skin is taut. With your other hand, draw a straight line starting from the top of the wing and ending at the middle of your lid.
4. Fill inside the lines of your stenciled wing.
5. Finish by adding a few lashings of mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
PRO TIP: Be sure to apply your winged liner after your eyeshadow to make it stand out better.
❤ Kristina xo
Ps. In a beauty fix and need some advice? Or maybe you just want to chat about all things pretty? Drop me a line! firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, if you’re in the mood for some eye candy, come and see what I’ve been Pinning over at www.pinterest.com/freshdiscover. Better yet – join me on Facebook for more beauty fun www.facebook.com/freshfragrances. And for a plain old good time, come and follow us on Instagram – @freshdiscoverbeauty – & Twitter @fresh_fragrances.